HIGHER GROUND FAQ
| 1. Are pets allowed?|
2. Is smoking allowed?
3. What is maximum number of guests allowed?
4. What is check-in time?
A: 4 P.M.
5. What is check-out time?
A: 12:00 Noon.
6. Do you have Netflix?
7. When do I get Wi-Fi and access information?
A: On day of arrival by phone.
8. Do you refund fees for cancellations?
A: No. (Consider buying trip insurance for this.)
9. Is hot tub serviced frequently?
A: Yes, weekly.
10. How many cars can park in the driveway?
11. Is a reservation deposit required?
A: Yes - $1,000 - refundable within 3 days after move-out inspection.
12. What are your fees?
A: See schedule at Fee Schedule.html
13. What amenities does Higher Ground have?
A: See list at Features.html
14. Who should be called for repairs or questions while staying at Higher Ground?
A: Call David - 800-888-3721.
15. Is a mid-week cleaning service available?
A: Yes - $200 per trip.
16. Are linens and towels furnished?
A: Yes. There are extra sets of these also.
17. Is firewood and toilet tissue furnished?
A: Yes, a starter amount of each - guests may need to buy some extra.
18. Are items for infants at the cabin?
A: Yes - crib, stroller and high chair.
19. What are the sleeping arrangements?
A: Downstairs has 1 king bed - sleeps 2.
1 bedroom upstairs has a twin and a single - sleeps 3.
1 bedroom upstairs has a queen bed - and 2 double bunk beds - sleeps 6.
Total - sleeps 11.
20. How far to the lake?
A: 5 minute drive to public beaches.